Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, absolutely authoritative, infallible, and without error.
- We believe in one God existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: co-equal, perfect, and eternal.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ: truly God and truly man; He is the only Savior of the world through His atoning sacrifice of dying on the cross and rising again from the dead in bodily form; and that His return is imminent.
- We believe that God is the creator of the entire universe, including man, whom He created in His own image; because of the original sin of Adam and Eve, all of mankind is sinful, lost, and can only be reconciled to God through the work of Christ on the cross.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Christ Jesus alone (apart from any human effort); it is a gift of God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, regenerates the lost, and indwells and sanctifies the believer.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead; believers in Christ to eternal life in heaven and all non-believers to eternal conscious damnation.
- We believe that the church is a body of believers commissioned by Christ to make disciples of all nations by evangelizing the lost and edifying the saved.
<- Back to About Us